Follow The Republic:
• my wonderful neighbor, AC Reeves.
• Bob Niles, from Hillcrest Drive neighbors.
• Terry Freeman, from Tom and Karen.
• David Dwyer, from Lisa Moore.
• Mark Steinbarger for digging my car out on Tuesday, from Karen.
• Orchids to…
• The Republic for doing a great job printing the news quickly and without taking sides, from Curtis.
• the city council for its intelligent and correct action, from a Columbus voter.
• City Council and all those who spoke up in defense of Ben Wagner’s honor and integrity.
• City Council for providing a much-needed check and balance in our city government.
• Jim Lienhoop for speaking out, from a concerned voter.
• Tamara Kiel for her letter to the editor.
• law enforcement workers who brave the weather, no matter how bad, to protect us every day.
• Generation Plus of First Christian for the greatly appreciated cups of hot chocolate, from the crossing guards at Central Avenue and Parkside Drive.
• Tammy at Esquire for the great gift, from Braden.
• the honest staff at AMC Theaters for finding my little girl’s purse that Santa brought her and she tie-dyed herself, and keeping it safe.
• third-shift lady in the cereal aisle at Kroger for saving boxes to use for moving and offering to put them in my car, from Beth.
• Certified Appliance Repair for the excellent service, expert technical knowledge and coming out on brutally cold days, from K. Kappel.
• the officer who responded, the person who called Cummins security for me, the men who pushed out my van after I wrecked Wednesday morning, and God for protecting us from getting hurt, from Patty.
• the wonderful gentlemen at the valet service at Columbus Regional Hospital, from Pat Conard.
• Adisyn Smith, Erik Coy and Collin Crawford for making the honor roll, from your families.
• Curtis and Kelly Lucas for trimming the nails on the two puppies, from Sandy and Lucy.
• employees at Lowe’s who came to the aid of the couple who fell.
• Susie St. John-Walters for the thoughtful card and picture, from Clay and Rita.
• Nate at Reliable Comfort for servicing our rooftop unit in the horribly cold and snowy weather, from your friends at Claas.
• Onions to…
• people bullying city officials by playing with taxpayer money.
• any council that would double someone’s salary when the city is having money troubles.
• person who stole my mother’s purse at Aldi Monday afternoon.
• city for doing a terrible job clearing the roads in local subdivisions.
• state representatives who evicted a silent protester at the Statehouse who is a 20-year U.S. Air Force veteran.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.