Follow The Republic:
Snow Removal Orchids to…
• Pete Whitehead, from Lincoln-Central Neighborhood Family Center.
• Doyle Posey, from your Scipio neighbors.
• Shane and Bryd Yates, from Mama.
• Troy Staggs, from Maxine Howard.
• Ron Albert.
• whoever has plowed our driveway, from Marilyn and Greg.
• Kurt Aton, from the Hattons on Lafayette Avenue.
• Mike Ketron, from G.J. and Lisa Kelly.
• Craig Weddle, from your neighbors.
• the good Samaritans on Timbercrest Drive, from Joan Moore.
• Steve Larue, from the Mitchells.
• Monica Morris, form Carol Webb.
• Bob Tower and the gentleman on County Road 50N.
• Joe and Matt Fuehne, from Jim and Shirley Richards.
• Michelle, from Pat.
• Orchids to…
• Capri Yrineo for the great dinner, from Lee and Joan Trapp.
• Jim Lienhoop and City Council for standing tall and demanding transparency and the truth.
• Kim at the Columbus Post Office for ensuring that the stamps were delivered after the mix-up with the payment delivery method, from Debbie Greene at Richards Elementary.
• all the teachers who keep rearranging their teaching plans because of all the weather related closings and delays, from a grateful parent.
• Mayor Brown and the city employees who have worked so hard to clear the snow.
• Charlie and Dorothy Surber for taking me to Indianapolis for my doctor’s appointment when the weather was bad, from Ellen Pettit.
• Gary Grieger for his letter to the editor expressing how most citizens of Columbus feel.
• our mail and Republic carriers for doing such a great job in the bad conditions, from Vehslage Road, Seymour
• letter carrier Mike Imlay for taking advantage of and using the cleared sidewalks instead of walking through residents front yards on a daily basis.
• Brett Ross for being a great guy and all the work you did on your day off, from Mawsie and Pop.
• Columbus Fire Dept and CRH Ambulance for the professional and caring services you provided on a really cold morning, from Jim and Gayle Loesch.
• the angel who turned my pocketbook in at Target Monday afternoon, from a sick lady.
• First Christian Church ladies who brought hot chocolate to the crossing guards on Wednesday.
• whoever turned in my purse to the service desk at Honda,
• from Julia.
• my husband, Pete Gerbig, for finally taking early retirement, from your wife.
• Dr. Richard Newton II for being the best, most caring dentist.
• the lady who stopped her car to make sure I made it across the street after getting my mail.
• all our family for the fun 56th anniversary celebration at Zharako’s, from Bob and Charlotte Condon.
• the nice lady who gave me her shopping cart on Friday at Kroger, from Ruth.
• the parking valet group at Columbus Regional Hospital for the great service all the time, but especially during this horrible weather, from Dolores and Marilyn.
• Jason Fetter of Fetter Heating & Cooling for taking care of my home heating problems, from Marnie Carr.
• The Republic carrier on Flintwood Drive for always having the paper there in the mornings.
• Rick, Greg, Amber, Matt and Katei, Shawn, Steph, Brad and Crystal, Patty, Tamage, Karen, Nora, Helen, Maedrue, Kim, BillyJoe, Machell, Adad, Veda, and Kacey for the phone calls, messages, cards and food for me during and after my surgery,
• from Toni Brown.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.