Follow The Republic:
Snow Orchids to…
• Herb Boilanger, from
• Frank Johns.
• whoever shoveled the snow from our driveway in McCullough’s Run, from the Hughes family.
• Larry Tingle, from Ken
• and Shirley.
• Patty Simmermeyer, from Betty Burton.
• the Pete Engelau family, from White Creek Methodist Church.
• Scot Glick, from Ginger.
• Jerry Duncan.
• Orchids to…
• Kathy Bush, BCSC Accounts Payable Office for quick notification on the mix-up with the payment for postage, from Debbie Greene at Richards Elementary.
• the Hensleys for pulling us and our Jeep out of the ditch Saturday afternoon, from
• the Scheidts.
• Target for being understanding and caring about the team’s safety during the horrible winter conditions.
• the male employee at the downtown Dairy Queen on Sunday for going above and beyond to make sure my order was correct, from a grateful customer.
• The Republic carrier in Hope who gets our paper to us during all the bad weather.
• Joe Lohmeyer and employees for the excellent help with the problems in my bathroom, from Evelyn Jewell.
• the man in the pickup truck who stopped and pulled us out of the snow when we got stuck in Mineral Springs, from the Backs.
• Brian Blair for the excellent article on helping to feed the struggling, from Ann Jones.
• the lovely couple who helped me find my car in the Kmart parking lot.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.