Follow The Republic:
Snow Removal Orchids to…
• Larry Duncan, from Wally and Sandy.
• Monte Vails, from the entire cul-de-sac.
• neighbor on County Road 200W, from the Shelton family.
• Orchids to…
• Fisher’s Flower Basket for the beautiful flowers, from Papa’s Deli.
• the “Good Ole Boys” who worked tirelessly and selflessly to get things done in our community that will benefit all for generations to come.
• Doug Showalter for his excellent column about downtown Columbus.
• Faithful Friends in Passing for being so kind and compassionate, from Tiger’s family.
• Jonathan at Kroger for helping me unload my groceries.
• the Garlitch dealership for your prompt, courteous help that made a big difference with our tire issue on Wednesday, from Jim and Carol.
• Brett Kimberlin for taking time to get my mail and paper
• in this cold weather, from Dorothy Shelton.
• the county council for doing a great job.
• Betty Vinson for being a great person and the awesome Christmas gift, from Sarah Ping.
• Mindy Bell for the great customer service in the floral department at Jay C, from Relay for Life.
• Mayor Brown for caring about the city and extending the city transit system.
• Onions to…
• the driver of the yellow car who was driving recklessly and speeding on Franklin Street.
• the township for letting just anyone run for office.
• Columbus gas stations that are bound and determined to not let their gas prices get below $3.
• the city for not taking down the pine trees in the planters still adorned with Christmas decorations on Washington Street.
• the neglectful parent at a downtown business who had a child out in this cold weather wearing a T-shirt and no coat.
• the newspaper carrier who puts our paper in the street or at the end of the driveway.
• inconsiderate people
• who take up two tables at busy coffee shops.
• city officials who have their employees working in the cold when other cities do not.
• the person who stole the fencing at the back of the 6th Street Baptist Church Annex.
• any elected official who switches party affiliation while
• in office.
• the station that announced a two-hour delay for a school corporation that was in full session, causing kids to miss school.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.