Follow The Republic:
Snow Removal Orchids to…
• Frank Reed, from the Bensons and the Clarks.
• Roy Friedersdorf, from Owen and Carol.
• Orchids to…
• Doug Showalter for his column in Wednesday’s paper.
• whoever took my toter to the curb and returned it for me.
• whoever gave Mancino’s the gift card to buy lunches for everyone in the restaurant Jan. 19.
• the man at the car wash near KFC who helped me pick up my brother after he fell Thursday afternoon.
• Foundation For Youth Aquatics group for allowing the boys to work on Swimming Merit Badges on Sunday, from Boy Scout Troop 549.
• Bev and Larry Oliver for the birthday dinner, from Mama.
• Jeannie on her retirement, from Sandra, Dale and family.
• Dianne, Tina, Cindy, Marilyn and Naomi for being there for me and being the greatest friends, from Faye King.
• Desi and Brent Watson for your help given to family members.
• Rep. Milo Smith for protecting us from people’s thumbs.
• the woman on Clifty Drive on Thursday for assisting the gentleman who had fallen.
• the mayor for expanding the hours for the city bus.
• Courtney Hunter for a good game last night, from Granny.
• Laurie Booher for her letter to the editor, from Nancy Warren.
• Bill and Wilma Ferrill for bringing in the mail and soup, from Owen and Carol.
• Onions to…
• neighbors with loud vehicles.
• parents who do not require their children to follow through with athletic commitments.
• people who complain about the refreshing winter lights downtown on the trees and planters.
• the person who had a tiny baby out in the cold with no hat and just a little thin blanket.
• those who don’t realize they only have 24 hours after a snowstorm to clean their sidewalks.
• the city for paying for electricity for Christmas lights that should have been taken down a month ago.
• the coach who forgot there is no I in Team.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.