Follow The Republic:
• Laurie Booher and Wayne Hanrattie for their articulate Letters to the Editor that hit the bulls-eye.
• Bob Middendorf for the excellent workmanship in the remodeling, from Carol and Lily.
• the paper carrier on Fairlawn for getting my paper to the door and folding it just right, from Joy Jacobs.
• the mayor for caring about the animals in our community and doing great work with Animal Care Services.
• Southside Boys basketball team and coaches for being humble in losing, just as they were when they won and to the coaches for teaching those life-lessons, from Schmitt boys basketball coaches.
• Snappy Tomato Pizza for being a great supporter for many years of the St. Bartholomew athletic program.
• the nice man in the Jeep on the early snowy morning who helped dig out the little red car, from the two women who slid off the road.
• Southern Indiana Orthopedics doctors and staff, patients, co-workers from other offices, neighbors and friends for the cards, gifts and lunch on my retirement, from Jeannie Sitterding.
• Midwest Computer Solutions for fixing my computer and Peggy for delivering it to me at work, from Andrea.
• the good ol’ boys for the wonderful fish fry at the Daniel Burbrink Memorial Scholarship event.
• Candy Zink for being a fantastic secret pal, from Linda.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.