Follow The Republic:
• Laurie Booher and Wayne Hanrattie for the excellent letters to the editor.
• Dan and Kim at Jay C for all you did to make Gibby’s birthday cake so special, from Janet
• and Gibby.
• the two employees at Bath & Body Works for going above and beyond in helping put together an awesome gift bag on Friday, from a very satisfied customer.
• Rosanne Gordon for her excellent letter to the editor.
• Jennifer Gates for being such a wonderful grandmother, from David, Bobbi, Kaydence, Steven and Easton.
• private school families who support education through both tuition and their taxes, from a
• local taxpayer.
• Erin for still coming to work after you were in a car accident on the icy roads, from your favorite co-worker.
• Dr. Quick for his informative guest opinion in Sunday’s paper concerning the funneling of taxpayer monies to private schools which have little accountability.
• the Walgreens on Beam Road for always being so friendly and helpful, from Mark Burton.
• Robert Mann for doing such a great job, from Debbie Gerbig.
• David Bowden and the Columbus Indiana Philharmonic for a super concert featuring
• music from The Beatles on Saturday night.
• former representative Lee Hamilton for the knowledge of the U.S. Congress and the article on the Opinion page Saturday.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!