Follow The Republic:
• Laurie Booher and Wayne Hanrattie for the excellent letters to the editor.
• Dan and Kim at Jay C for all you did to make Gibby’s birthday cake so special, from Janet
• and Gibby.
• the two employees at Bath & Body Works for going above and beyond in helping put together an awesome gift bag on Friday, from a very satisfied customer.
• Rosanne Gordon for her excellent letter to the editor.
• Jennifer Gates for being such a wonderful grandmother, from David, Bobbi, Kaydence, Steven and Easton.
• private school families who support education through both tuition and their taxes, from a
• local taxpayer.
• Erin for still coming to work after you were in a car accident on the icy roads, from your favorite co-worker.
• Dr. Quick for his informative guest opinion in Sunday’s paper concerning the funneling of taxpayer monies to private schools which have little accountability.
• the Walgreens on Beam Road for always being so friendly and helpful, from Mark Burton.
• Robert Mann for doing such a great job, from Debbie Gerbig.
• David Bowden and the Columbus Indiana Philharmonic for a super concert featuring
• music from The Beatles on Saturday night.
• former representative Lee Hamilton for the knowledge of the U.S. Congress and the article on the Opinion page Saturday.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.