Follow The Republic:
• City and the Snow Force for working such hard long hours to keep our roads safe during this tough winter season.
• Dave Jones and wife, sending support against the injustice and use of gossip for facts.
• Gabby Elkins and Madison Jackson for picking up the big tree limbs from our front yard and taking them to the field, from Grandma Pam.
• nurses and rehab staff at Silver Oaks for your care and kindness, from Helen.
• the kind young lady at Kroger for paying for my groceries when my gift card didn’t work, from Barbara Sallee.
• Betty, Loretta and Mary for the food and help with the Jordan family dinner, from Penny Ritter.
• Jake of Stay Put Doggy underground fencing for his extraordinary customer service this past weekend to keep Max safe.
• Brelyn Critzer for her dedication and passion in both academics and athletics that set an example to us all, from Richards Elementary School students
• and staff.
• the Calhouns for the clothing donation, from the nurse.
• Sam for jumping the Honda Fix in Sam’s Club parking lot Monday night, from Robin
• and Jonathan.
• Steve Phillips, Columbus Bowling for honesty in returning my lost wedding ring, from
• Jim Reynolds.
• Onions to…
• city officials who treat others like they are stupid.
• elected officials who use negative media coverage to solve problems instead of civil discussion between concerned parties.
• those unwilling to recognize Ben Wagner’s willingness to serve, that he contributes positively to the parks department and not having the confidence in the publicly weighing in on the matter.
• the teacher who made rude, unprofessional remarks about another person front of students.
• the carpooling neighbor who has to honk his horn several times in the early morning waking up others.
• person who left a baby unattended in a car for over
• an hour.
• recycling center for having the plastics bin full so I could not do my recycling.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!