Follow The Republic:
Snow Removal Orchids to…
• Jason Harper and grandsons, from Ooma and Pa.
• Dave Dwyer, from Brandy, Foster and kids.
• Joe Kahlenbeck, from Mary and Jean.
• Lloyd, form the residents at Triangle Park.
• my neighbor on Coovert Street, from Mary Sturgill.
• our neighbor in Sherwood Addition, from Bob.
• Gene King on W. Lowell Road, from Dave and Wilma.
• Malissa Ritchinson.
• Rick Tucker, from the Hoeltkes.
• Mike and the city for cleaning Riverside Circle, from Ogilvies.
• John, from Linda and K.S.
• Kris Medic and Bruce Medic, from Selma.
• Frank Reed, from the Coopers.
• Ken, from Dan and Patty.
• Fred Wilson, from the Bishops.
• Don, Terry, Walt and Jeff, from the Bautes.
• Frank Reed, from your neighbor Linda Coombs.
• Mr. Aldridte and Terry, from Loretta Pruitt.
• snowplow drivers, from someone who appreciates the hard work.
• Paul Fetter, from Ada Shireman.
• Tom George, from Jimmie and Reba McGaha.
• Orchids to…
• Phil Swaim for the great letter.
• the good Samaritan who shoveled and pushed
• my Jeep out of the ice jam at the front door of Cummins, before I embarrassed myself any further.
• Madison Holmes for winning a silver key award in south central in writing contest, from your proud father.
• Makayla Reeves for the great game Thursday night, from Granny.
• Steve and all the staff at Heritage Heights for the concern shown to the elderly, from Mary.
• Steven Fish for delivering me a dry newspaper every day, from Selma.
• the couple who works at Cummins who walked over to Seventh Street and helped push my Buick out of the snow, from Linda Mitchell.
• Romano’s Pizza for the awesome pizza last weekend, from Tom Greene.
• Chris Harrison for the wonderful letter to the editor, from Evelyn.
• FairOaks Mall for contributing so much to this community.
• Columbus North choirs for making the best of their performance atmosphere Friday night at A Taste of Chocolate and doing a great job.
• Patty Welch for the great letter to the editor, from Marilyn McKinney.
• Gary Reynolds for the great letter to the editor, from Linda Croddy.
• the two men who pushed the silver car out of the alley.
• Melissa at Rural King for helping me so much even though the store was busy.
• Officer Jeff Williams and the female officer for helping me when I was stuck in the snow on Beam Road, from Melody Wallace.
• the kind gentleman in the Timberland hat who rescued the two ladies who were stuck in the snow Thursday afternoon.
• Hauser Lady Jets, coaches Erica and Kevin Raisor, friends, family and everyone involved in the Coaches against Cancer benefit game on Feb. 1, from the Alan Raisor family.
• Nicole, Michael and Tony Clark for all the kind deeds this winter, from Grandma Ada.
• the noon players for letting the night players smoke.
• the Sheriff’s deputy who stopped when my blue minivan went off into the ditch on State Road 46 and all the people who stopped to check on me, from a very grateful lady.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.