Follow The Republic:
Snow Removal Orchids to…
• Frank Reed, from grateful neighbor Kathy.
• Todd Holmes, from
• the Newells.
• John Tasca, from
• Gerhard Finke.
• Orchids to…
• all Icemen hockey players for the time, talent and hard work each of you have contributed, leading to the team success this year and in years past.
• Phil Swaim for his right-on letter, from a disgruntled Republican.
• Nancy Warren for speaking the truth.
• Gary Reynolds for the excellent letter to the editor, from Bill Lazzell.
• Natosha Eve and Jerimiah Harker for looking out for me this weekend, from B.
• all the firemen from Station 2 who made our Sweetheart
• Dance unforgettable, from Parkside Court.
• Larry Kleinhenz for helping get my car out of the snowy driveway, from Sue Ann Sims.
• Tipton Lakes Co. for keeping the streets and roads clear of snow.
• Joe Flora for getting my car out of the snow and into the garage, from Clara.
• Silver Oaks rehab staff and chef for taking good care of our mother, from the Taskey family.
• Dr. Pusca and the nurses on Tower 2 and CCU for the excellent and kind care, from Brent Coy.
• Deborah Perr for her wonderful and truthful letter to the editor, from Jearl Latham.
• Onions to…
• the organization that allows employees with children to stay home on school snow days but expects those without children to be at work and on time.
• those who keep submitting Onions to the hardworking men and women who plow the streets.
• school corporation for being inconsistent in school closings
• and delays.
• company whose employees park in public parking spaces downtown.
• the big-box store that has many specials but not enough clerks to help you find them.
• The Republic for being so thin on Monday and Tuesday.
• too many rental housing units for this size market hurting many small landlords.
• gas stations that raised their prices 41 cents in a matter
• of minutes.
• city officials for not having a homeless shelter.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.