Follow The Republic:
Snow Removal Orchids to…
• Larry Watler, from the Kruegers.
• Orchids to…
• Milo Smith for his integrity.
• Phil Swaim for the well-written letter to the editor supporting the mayor.
• the mayor for excellent and effective leadership in all areas and producing very happy constituents.
• all the nice ladies on the labor and delivery floor at Columbus Regional Hospital for being there for our twin boys since Jan. 20, from the Bragg and Read families.
• all the security officers at Toyota Industrial Manufacturing Equipment for being there for another officer in a time of need, from a grateful officer.
• Tim Jarnagin at the Kroger pharmacy for going above and beyond to help us get our medicine, from Kim.
• the selfless ladies who paid for our meal at Sadie’s on Tuesday at lunch, from the three women with the little girl.
• Gary Reynolds for his straightforward commentary on the inept, corrupt and dangerous Obama administration.
• Walgreen’s manager Paul for taking such good care of my mother, from Sharon Phillips.
• Gerri Dawn Streeval for being so compassionate to the man at Walmart, from a family.
• the man at Kroger that used his discount card that saved me 50 percent on a prescription, from Elizabeth.
• Dr. Brooke Case and Shelby at Athens Animal Clinic for their kindness and compassion for Tigger, from Rick and Wanda Lucas.
• Thomas Heller for his letter to the editor, from Bob.
• Tom Lane for his letter to the editor, from Dorothy.
• Lecia Clark for the beautiful singing last Sunday at Old Union Church.
• the Wound Center for being so good to me and taking such good care of me, from Jan Moss.
• Onions to…
• the school corporation for making our kids stand in negative temperatures to wait for a bus.
• gas stations, for raising gas prices from $2.88 to $3.45.
• people who mistakenly believe that they are the department supervisor.
• the city and businesses who do not clean the ice off the alleys/back entries and walkways, creating hazards for downtown employees.
• the school corporation for not having a 2-hour delay because of the cold on Wednesday morning.
• law enforcement who would not arrest a person with paraphernalia at her motel.
• those who continue to talk about unwanted and costly roundabouts.
• city council for wanting to do something they were not elected to do.
• those who neglect their children and pets.
• the store that did not make the correct alterations.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.