Follow The Republic:
Snow Removal Orchids to…
• the Kalenbacks.
• Orchids to…
• Charline Dixon for being such a wonderful mother to me, from Sharon Phillips.
• the City Street Department for working so hard to clear our residential streets, that I realized after a visit to Columbus, Ohio, from a grateful citizen.
• Russell Bruner and his four-wheel-drive drive truck for pulling my car out when I was stuck in my driveway last week, from the lady in white car.
• Missy Fleetwood and Neile McQueen for taking care of us this season between games and practices and the Subway meals, from Northside Girls Basketball team.
• Greg Erdman at Renner Motors for being an honest salesman, from a very happy customer.
• Becky Lawson for going above and beyond in helping her students.
• our firefighters for taking time to dance with our most precious people — our moms, grandmas, aunts and sisters, from Linda Hall.
• the great guys in the Road King truck who pushed our van out on 10th Street on Thursday, from the family in the van.
• Thomas Rawlinson for all you do, from your wife.
• Onions to…
• the bait and switch of going from one roundabout to two.
• the thief who stole a case of Girl Scout cookies from a hardworking little girl at Walmart on Sunday.
• those who don’t realize that price gouging is investigated only during a declared energy emergency and happens only when a gas station has a price that is significantly higher than a neighboring gas station.
• the pharmacy that gave the wrong prescription, refused to admit the mistake, and subsequently a child is sick again.
• the absurd notion that our mayor is comparable to the despots of world history.
• landlords who charge big money for rent when interest rates are the lowest they have ever been.
• classless people who believe they have the right to bully a referee.
• businesses that plow their own driveways and block the sidewalks for pedestrians.
• those who insist on messing with our time by wanting Central time instead of leaving it alone.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.