Follow The Republic:
Snow Removal Orchids to…
• Jim on Tulip Drive, from Nellie and Bob Hoeltke.
• Chris Burton, from Tammy Burton.
• Orchids to…
• Phil Swaim for the accurate description of the City Council’s bullying of the mayor, from an eyewitness.
• Norvin Williams and Williams Construction for a great job on the kitchen remodel, from a very happy customer.
• Freedom Indiana and the demise of the HJR-3 anti-freedom amendment to the constitution.
• Dalton Noblitt for your hard work, determination and your amazing wrestling season and career.
• Kevin Meyer for saying it for all walkers and runners, from the Logans.
• the Third Street McDonald’s manager who took a minor disappointment on Wednesday evening and turned it into a special treat, from an appreciative family.
• the Rockcreek boys and girls basketball teams for working and having a great season, from your fans.
• Little Seeds Preschool teachers at Asbury United Methodist Church for their commitment to a learning environment that meets the developmental needs of young children while successfully preparing them for kindergarten, from the Johnson family.
• JCB employees for the refuge from the cold, the coffee and hot water during the evacuation of The Commons this past week, from Jeff, Mel, Stephanie and Tami.
• the kind gentleman who helped my mother get her steering wheel unlocked in the Kohl’s parking lot.
• the two police officers who pushed me out on 14th Street after I got stuck, and the gentleman who helped me out at the end of Pennsylvania Street, from a very appreciative lady.
• Pam and John Brooks for a delicious supper and the other members of the family for eating with us, from Jeanette and JB Freeman.
• Courtney Bell for the Valentine’s surprise dance, from from Parkside residents.
• Shirley Davis for always being a thoughtful and caring person, from Darla Brown.
• Kirk Johannesen for his column on Valentine’s Day, from Jean J. Abner.
• The Republic for having two human-interest stories on Thursday’s front page.
• Cathy Wendowski for running many of my errands and bringing Rebbecca to see me at Four Seasons, from Mary Fenske.
• the people at Manufacturer’s Furniture for all the help they gave me in repairing the broken cord on my recliner, from Phyllis Kreinop.
• Sally Van Dyk for her great letter to the editor, from Sheila Deiwert.
• Onions to…
• the laundromat that doesn’t have a path shoveled to the door, making the parking lot very dangerous.
• rude bank greeters.
• people that don’t understand state and federal money is still taxpayer money.
• those who don’t realize landlords pay higher interest rates, higher taxes and higher insurance premiums because they are a business.
• all elected officials who want the costly and unneeded roundabout.
• the gas attendant Friday morning who falsely accused a customer of pumping more gas than she did.
• the city for flooding the downtown with bars.
• local business for encouraging donations that will help a university sell alcohol.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.