Follow The Republic:
Snow Removal Orchids to…
• the people at Madison Park in Presidential Parks, especially John and Ray, from Janice Tempest.
• Kaydin and TaNessa, from Debbie.
• Rick and Vickie Thompson, from your neighbor.
• Rick, Emmy and Addy, from the Ogilvies.
• the city snow plow drivers for working so hard this winter, from an appreciative family.
• Toby Perry.
• Dave Dietrich, from the McKinneys.
• Howard Bishop and the gentleman on the John Deere tractor on Hillcrest Drive, from Mary.
• Jerry Duncan, from Evelyn Jewell and your neighbors.
• Monica Morris, from C.W.
• Ernie Wilkerson, from your thankful neighbors.
• Dave Weddle, from Lawrence Tiemeyer.
• Orchids to…
• the lady at the store west of town who gave me $20 and wished me a happy Valentine’s Day.
• the girls at Circle K on 25th Street and Taylor Road who went above and beyond to reunite me with my prescription medication, from a happy customer.
• Parkside AC teachers, parents and students who gave the most wonderfully special surprise baby shower ever, from Mrs. Stroh.
• Becky Moats for helping me with anything I need, from Sally.
• Makayla Reeves and the girls basketball team at Richards for the great game, from Makayla’s granny.
• Parkside PTO for the yummy and thoughtful treats, from Parkside staff.
• the Grimes family for the valentine and goodie bag, from the crossing guards at Richards Elementary School.
• Edwin Schutte for always remembering me and sending a card, from Carolyn Burton.
• the children who made valentines for senior citizens.
• Darryl and Carolyn Imlay for the many acts of kindness during my surgery and recovery, from Kerri.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.