Follow The Republic:
Snow removal Orchids
• Annie Roberts on Caldwell Place.
• Princeton Park snow shoveler(s), from Rodney and Denise Lucas.
• the nice person, from the Mitchells.
• Mary Beth Wert and Dave Porter, from the Northfield condo friends.
• Orchids to…
• Emergency Room staff Heather, Brittany and Kortney at CRH on Sunday night for the quick in and out for removing part of my hearing aid from my ear, from Jerry.
• Kevin Meyer for a wonderful letter about responsibility of property, business owners and renters for their sidewalks.
• CVS Pharmacy for deciding to stop selling nicotine products, from Eric Riddle.
• all the school bus drivers for getting our children to school and home as safely as possible in treacherous conditions.
• Bob Elkins for being a kind and helpful neighbor, from Anna.
• Mary Sharpe for her letter to the editor.
• The Ridge teens for babysitting on Valentine’s Day weekend, from grateful parents.
• the ladies from the Clifty General Baptist Church for the great meal on Valentine’s Day and to Pastor Larry Fields for everything he does, from
• Tommy Greenlee.
• Tony Grimes for the candy and beautiful roses for Valentine’s Day, from Mom and Sherry.
• Kay Barwick for the beautiful flowers and candy for Valentine’s Day, from Mom.
• the road crews for the wonderful job this winter,
• from Don.
• Onions to…
• the young, able-bodied neighbors who refuse to clear
• their sidewalks.
• no early dismissal from schools on Friday afternoon.
• those who still complain about roundabouts when you understand how they work.
• meter readers who don’t wear anything identifying why they’re in your yard.
• the local restaurant who told us our food would be ready in 45 minutes, when we ended up waiting two hours.
• The Republic for publishing an offensive and overtly homophobic letter to the editor.
• the newspaper that uses poor grammar, misspelled words and does not present stories very well.
• co-workers who come in late and leave early.
• drivers that use slick roads as an excuse to run stop signs and stoplights.
• the person who found my son’s billfold and stole it rather than turning it in.
• The Republic for not mentioning a word about President’s Day.
• everyone who litters on city and county roads.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.