Follow The Republic:
• Debra Gayman for the wonderful work you do to improve the lives of children and their families, from a grateful family.
• Julie Bramlett and Chera Marshall for being our brave front-runners, from your Columbus Internal Medicine Associates peeps.
• Columbus Silgas for their extremely great customer service through this rough winter, from a grateful customer.
• Dairy Queen, McDonald’s, Subway and Snappy Tomato for helping support our Positive Behavior Program at Central Middle School through donations.
• the two ladies working at the city garage for their pleasant greeting and smiling faces when you walk in the door, from Virginia.
• Walt DeArmitt for being such a great, supportive friend.
• the workers at McDonald’s on Third Street for looking through all the toys to find my son a Batman cup.
• Mr. Carr for salting the sidewalks in front of his house, making it safe for students to walk on, from a bus driver who noticed your efforts.
• Mike Smith for being a good neighbor, from Ron Schaub.
• Onions to…
• mail carriers who still walk through snow-covered yards instead of walking on the sidewalks people clear for them.
• nine homeowners near the elementary school whose sidewalks remain completely covered with snow and ice two weeks after the storm and to the city for doing nothing about it.
• neighbors with loud motorcycles.
• library for not clearing snow from the bicycle rack.
• churches that don’t visit their members.
• the company that offers level billing and never has anyone available to sign you up and does not return voice-mail messages.
• charging so much for the paper that has so little content.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!