Follow The Republic:
• Tony and Milly Harden for helping me search for my missing dog and for being the best parents anyone could ask for, from Paige.
• Columbus North girls’ basketball team for winning its third consecutive sectional title.
• all the Columbus Park Foundation volunteers for their hard work and dedication to our first-class city park system.
• Lawrence Johnson and Larry Clipp for their excellent letters supporting the Second Amendment, from Bill Lazzell.
• postal carrier Natalie for going above and beyond to deliver my package, from a thankful resident on Lawton Avenue.
• Loretta Lucas for the most wonderful birthday surprise, from Susanne.
• Culver’s for taking care of a gift card issue so kindly.
• Brenda Schaefer for the generous gift and prayers during my battle with leukemia, from Linda Mustard.
• Mike Fisk for doing all he did for us today on our car, from sister Debbie Gerbig.
• John Ford for helping us out so I could get shopping done, from Martha Jo.
• Bob Aldridge and Terry for taking such good care of my driveway, from Loretta Pruitt.
• Onions to…
• the driver of the gray minivan that drove off and didn’t pay for more than $50 worth of gas.
• the city for not getting potholes fixed on Marr Road.
• those who don’t understand that postal regulations require letter carriers to walk through yards whenever possible.
• the school bus driver in county for driving and texting with children on the bus.
• City Council for throwing away taxpayer money.
• the EMS driver for driving recklessly on U.S. 31 and State Road 7.
• Post office for not getting our mail delivered many times until after 6 p.m.
• opponents of hog farms.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.