Follow The Republic:
• Smith Elementary School principal Laura Hack and office staff for being so kind and willing to help when I lost my dog, from Paige Harden.
• Judge Mallo, Melissa McBride, Holly O’Conner, Beth Hayes, for your help and support for my son, David, from Scott Decker.
• William Scarbrough for another excellent letter regarding the gun madness, from Gary Hallum.
• David Brown for the great letter to the editor.
• turning Onions into Orchids.
• the City Garage for the quick response to our request to pick up limbs, from the Corvins.
• the ambulance service, the emergency staff, and the staff on 2 Tower at Columbus Regional Hospital, from Loren Kushman.
• Tim, pharmacist at Kroger, and the other helpers for taking care of me, and calling my son and my doctor when I had a diabetic reaction, from Sandra Richards.
• Damon for the good game on Wednesday night, from Granny.
• Bruce Quinn for the kindness, from a friend.
• the fire department, policemen, water rescue and all the people who stopped when I slid out onto the retention pond, from John Rawlins.
• the City Council for hiring an attorney to investigate proper legal procedures.
• Ronnie and Judy Hampton for being there in our time of need.
• Pat for the late-night help on Friday, from two grateful, appreciative residents.
• the beautiful bird pictures in Saturday’s paper.
• John Armstrong for the writing in Saturday’s paper, from Helen Cull.
• Richards Elementary girls basketball team for a great season, from Makayla’s granny.
• Curtis Rooks for buying our dinner, from the Robertsons.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.