Follow The Republic:
• the Schmitt Elementary cheerleaders for a wonderful season of great cheerleading and fun, from your parents.
• Southside parents and teacher volunteers, Team Discovery and janitorial staff for making Pizza Bingo a great success, from Southside Elementary PTO.
• Angie Emmitt for her enthusiasm and passion in leading cheers during the elementary girls championship game Saturday, from fans.
• Ashley Meyer for being an awesome teacher, from
• your students.
• everyone who helped look for the lost greyhound Friday in the Riverview Acres area; she was found safe.
• Kendal Hammel for all
• your hard work and dedication
• to the sport of tennis, from
• tennis parents.
• the Rockcreek cheerleaders on a great job Super Saturday and a great season cheering on our Bulldog basketball players, from your fans.
• Clifford Fire, Ed Stone and Patty Mills for your quick response and fantastic help when Roger fell, from Betty Moore.
• Patti Wade for all the hard work and service for your department, from your food service employees.
• those responsible at Hope Police Department for rounding up Chloe, Daisy and Luck and putting them back in their yard while we were out of town.
• helpers, family, friends, relatives and church people for the surprise party for Don Weddle, from the family.
• Larry Clipp and Lawrence Johnson for the excellent letters supporting Second Amendment rights, from Dave Shaffer.
• Onions to…
• The Republic for not mentioning the sinkhole at the Corvette Museum.
• the person holding the garage sale for being so rude.
• gas stations in Columbus for prices higher than in Indianapolis.
• the local business for the snarky sign posted.
• the newspaper for making a typographical error in an obituary report on Friday.
• the bank for discriminating against those who are too poor or otherwise unable to own/use a computer by charging a fee for a paper statement.
• the newspaper for inserting eight flyers/catalogs from the same home improvement store along with other multiple catalogs/flyers in my Sunday paper.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!