Follow The Republic:
• Texas Roadhouse for the donation of rolls for our speech meet, from Columbus East High School Speech team.
• the Richards Raiders boys basketball team for a great season and for sending the sixth-graders out with the second consecutive Elementary Basketball League Championship, from proud Richards Raiders parents.
• all Northside Middle School basketball teams for winning Tri-County tournaments.
• all the mail carriers who have braved the Polar Vortex all winter, from Eric Riddle.
• all the tennis coaches at Tipton Lakes Athletic Club for all your hard work with the kids, from the parents.
• Biddy third- and fourth- grade Trojans on your wonderful season, from your fans.
• Schmitt girls basketball team for a fun season and the achievements you accomplished, from your fans.
• Dairy Queen on Third Street for having great service along with friendly staff, from Tina Stephens.
• Devon at Zwanzigz for making our evening perfect, from Mel and Ken.
• Loren Day and wife Brandy, owners of Speedy Clean Laundry, for your excellent customer service and my beautifully clean bedspread, from a new and happy customer.
• Janice Montgomery for the beautiful roses and the visit with my daughter, from Mary Fenske.
• Alan and Harriet Gilman for their help and kindness, from John Tinkey.
• the girls and caregivers on 5 tower for their care, from Robert Swaim.
• Jason Brown of Right Click PC Repair on Central Avenue for all your help, from Rick and Lisa Best.
• Cynthia Frost for all your time and dedication to Clifty Creek, from the children of Clifty Creek Elementary.
• Dan Wallace and staff at First Christian for Fishers of Men celebration, from Generations.
• Dr. Robert Woodruff for being a great doctor and taking good care of my mother, from Lorrie Coffey.
• Onions to…
• those responsible for hiring a lawyer with diverse experience and expecting anything more than mediocre results.
• the management at a local company that continues to drive their best employees away.
• coaches who have a player playing for another coach and blame the coach for the player’s poor performance on the coach.
• people who lie during an interview to make themselves sound good.
• westside gas stations for almost always having gas prices 30 cents higher than the gas stations located on the east side of town.
• not having a turn arrow at the traffic light at 8th Street and Central Avenue.
• the poorly run fast food restaurant.
• those who don’t realize that those who send Onions are frustrated by some of the things we read in the paper.
• the school superintendent who never listens.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.