Follow The Republic:
• all the coaches at Tipton Lakes Athletic Club for the hard work that you do for our kids, from the parents.
• Richards coaches Chris Anderson and Jim Porter for a great season and for being excellent role models for
• Linda Elmerick on your retirement after 22 years at
• Salin Bank.
• Dr. Bill Rudolph and staff for their patience during my procedure, from Sandy.
• cheer coaches and basketball coaches at Rockcreek for being such a great inspiration to our kids, from the parents.
• Alan and Harriet Dillman for their help and kindness, from
• John Tinkey.
• Lucy Gilliland for taking me to the emergency room after I fell, from Alma McQueen.
• Pankratz Eye Institute for being a caring, efficient, organized office, from a grateful client.
• Columbus Police Department for their help after we broke down on State Road 46, from T & K Trucking.
• everyone involved in the Texas Hold ‘em benefit, Clifford Fire Department, softball guys, friends, family, Derek and Bobby Baker, Toyota guys and Kevin and Erica Raisor, from Al Raisor
• and family.
• Dempsey and Dolly for being good friends and going above and beyond, from Carl
• and Sue.
• Onions to…
• traffic planners for having a merge sign instead of a yield sign on the lane coming off Central Avenue onto 10th Street.
• the company loading semis with 40- to 50-foot beams, blocking the street and endangering the public
• for months.
• the school that is keeping students until 4:15 this week
• for snow makeup days, then sending them home with 2 hours of homework.
• schools that charge book fees when students use online services and not actual books.
• the religious leader for bringing up politics and personal political views in his messages.
• people who think that 10-digit local dialing is a better idea than just assigning half the exchanges to the new area code.
• The Republic for publishing a letter to the editor that should have been in the Classified
• ad section.
• the doctor for misdiagnosing an eye problem causing loss of sight in one eye.
• the person in the mobile home park that does not enforce any of the rules.
• the store that falsely accused a woman of shoplifting.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.