Follow The Republic:
• the gas station attendant at Swifty on West State Road 46 for stopping me from leaving the station to give me change back from overpaying him, from Jeannnie Boles.
• Jason Brown from Right Click Computer Solutions for all the help reloading Windows 7 on my computer.
• Panera Bread for offering a generous Foursquare deal.
• ABC Stewart School, which placed first in its division in the regional Math Bowl Contest and tied with Southside, which placed first in its division.
• Ian and Tracey, your time and training in the biggest loser competition, from the biggest loser gang.
• Mason Ramsey for being a wonderful Hauser basketball player, from a fan.
• Allen Smith for his wonderful presentation to the Rebound students at Central Middle School, from the Rebound mentors.
• the gentleman who stopped to help me up after I’d fallen Thursday morning.
• Onions to…
• a business that needs a taxpayer subsidy to pay its bills.
• The Republic for publishing two letters to the editor that should have been sale ads for healthcare.
• shop owners that dropped health insurance for all their employees.
• the person who found my lost money order, forged my name and cashed it.
• residents in Caldwell Addition who did not rake their leaves, causing them to blow into the neighbors’ yards.
• the doctors who force people to have blood work done.
• the doctor who refused to see a patient because they had visited a free clinic.
• the people who left beer cans scattered all over a field in a local subdivision.
• the car repair business that took a month and a half to get my car right.
• the driver’s ed teacher who was teaching a student to speed and passing on the right at a stop light where no one should be passing.
• the newspaper for poor delivery service.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.