Follow The Republic:
• ABC-Stewart School for placing first in their division in the regional Spell Bowl.
• our great neighbor, Jeff, for helping me after I fell and always being there when I need him, from Dorothy.
• Barbara Cummins of Love Chapel on her retirement, from John Tinkey.
• the very-busy Dixie at west side Walmart for excellent customer service Friday afternoon, from the coupon lady.
• Victor McKim for picking up Levi’s car in Bloomington and getting it back to Columbus, from Waynetta and Levi Olmstead.
• the sales clerk in the camera department at Walmart on State Road 46 for helping me get the camera from a sales ad.
• Mrs. Gilbert, Samantha and Jacob for the delicious hot cocoa and scones to keep us warm during morning car duty, from
• Mrs. Larson and Mrs. Leuken.
• Heather, the Taylorsville school nurse and the staff for helping with our holiday gifts for a family, from Nancy Jo Reed.
• Morris Jones for continuing to be such a help, from Jack and Benita.
• Kyra Meister for bringing the pencils to share with the children on bus No. 3.
• Robin at Skooter’s for being so kind, from Charlene and Sharon.
• the kind gentleman customers and employees at Kohl’s for helping me Wednesday when I became ill, from Pam.
• Kirk Johannesen for the great photo of Dick “The Bruiser” and his cousin “The Crusher” and for bringing back so many childhood memories and making me smile, from Dan Purtlebaugh.
• the two gentlemen who helped me with my husband’s power chair Wednesday at Lowe’s, from a thankful lady.
• Andy Speer for going above and beyond by keeping our grandsons on the bus with you Thursday afternoon until someone could get there to pick them up, from Judy.
• Pam Mobley for getting my daughter to the emergency room at the hospital and staying with her when she experienced an unexpected physical problem, from Mary Fenske.
• the man who paid for our fish dinner Friday, from Eddie and Kyra.
• the Kroger pharmacy for the special attention on a prescription Friday, from a new customer.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!