Follow The Republic:
Snow Removal Orchids to…
• Bay Corp., from First Presbyterian Church.
• Robert Mann and Steve LaRue, from the Mitchells.
• Orchids to…
• Richard Gold for his impressive letter that contained incredible wisdom and intelligence, from Nancy Warren.
• Mrs. Frost for the dedication you have shown to the youth at Clifty Creek Elementary School, from the Mitchell family.
• everyone who donated cakes, pet supplies and who participated in our cake walk to benefit the Humane Society, from Cristy Fields and the Women of the Moose.
• Millie Beverly for the awesomely delicious oatmeal cookies, from Debbie Greene.
• Brook and Roger at the Sleep Apnea Center for the great treatment, from Diane Brown.
• the lovely lady who paid for my meal at Long John Silver’s last Friday evening, from the senior citizen in lavender.
• the ABC Stewart Math Bowl team for working so hard to get first place in state competition.
• Wanda Lunsford for the beautiful picture of the Eos statue with the hawk in Wednesday’s paper.
• Sarah and Kevin at Percifield’s Radiator for the quick service on my radiator, from Bobby Woodall.
• Joann Wagner for the wonderful birthday gift, from Barbara Herold.
• Onions to…
• selfish people who prefer an hour of extra time in the Eastern time zone instead of being in the Central time zone for the education and safety of the children.
• the total disregard for the private landlord in the otherwise generous handing out of neighborhood improvement subsidies.
• The Republic for frequently inadequate proofreading.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.