Follow The Republic:
Snow Removal Orchids to…
• Mike Terry for cleanup at the FPC Columbarium.
• Orchids to…
• all the Columbus North High School girls basketball fans for your support the past four years, from Tayler Goodall.
• the Pierce family for organizing the Parkside basketball banquet and your leadership all season.
• Richard Gold for his great letter to the editor, from a taxpayer.
• Chelsea and Kim Howell for the wonderful homemade “Go Raiders” cookie, from Debbie Greene.
• Evan Lee for the valentine lollipop, from Linda.
• a complete stranger named Jennifer who stopped to help me when I had sprained my ankle during my run on U.S. 31, from Jacqueline Sanderfer.
• Marvin Johnson Insurance for being an amazing employer and for the kind staff appreciation day that made our day.
• Rev. Stache for his eloquent letter pointing out God’s word and laws and upholding moral standards, from Elizabeth Lowe.
• our awesome physical education teacher, Mrs. Rebber, for bringing rollerskating back to
• Mt. Healthy, from Mt. Healthy students and staff.
• Emily Wilkerson for making the dean’s list last semester, from Mary Lou Pyles.
• the amazing gentleman who paid for my groceries at Kroger, from Gabriel.
• Dr. Janelle Schroeder and staff at Athens Animal clinic for the great medical care you have given to Lucky and for being so caring, from Julia Federle.
• Joey Russell for helping your siblings and grandmother out after the car accident, from grandparents Watkins and Russell.
• Elizabeth Nielander for taking me to Four Seasons, from Rebecca Fenske.
• Onions to…
• the multithousand-dollar bridge relighting project which has the bridge still in the dark.
• The Republic for running a story about only one of the Icemen instead of the entire team.
• the household burning wood and causing a foul odor in a local subdivision.
• restaurant downtown that smells like a dirty dish rag.
• those who still insist on complaining about Eastern time.
• the doctor’s office for not getting test results back to patients in a timely manner.
• the shade-tree mechanics north of Columbus.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.