Follow The Republic:
• Rich Gold for the most intelligent and insightful letter to date regarding the mayoral/ City council brouhaha over the Park’s Dept. manager’s demotion, from a concerned voter.
• Barry at Sign-a-Rama for the donation of the banner, from the IETF Support Group.
• Gary Bowles and the boys at Columbus Collision for a great job on the old ‘97, from Dennis Brooks.
• Elizabeth Nielander for taking me to Four Seasons and for delivering clothes back and forth several times, from Rebecca Fenske.
• Dexter’s Tire for being honest on fixing our vehicle for us and not charging for things that didn’t need to be repaired, from the Parks family.
• Mrs. Frost at Clifty Creek Elementary for genuinely caring for all our kids, from Doug Southern.
• the attendant at the concession stand at Elk’s Lodge for cleaning up my spilled Coke and replacing it with a new one, from the new gals.
• the amazing Cathy Custer in the photo department at Sam’s Club for all the help, from Nicole Pence.
• the excellent and clever article by John Krull about guns and the law, from a concerned person.
• my three children, Allen, Roberta and Wanda, and my friends, Anna, Sharon, Jack and Vickie, for helping while I was recuperating from eye surgery, from Betty Roll.
• Rosemary Neff for the beautiful and thoughtful gift, from Carolyn Burton.
• Bob Snively for the great letter in Saturday’s paper.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.