Follow The Republic:
• Rich Gold for his articulate letter on the current state of the local government.
• Russell Poling and Fred Allman for the great letters Sunday.
• the nurses on the sixth floor at Columbus Regional Hospital for being the best nurses I have had in my many times of being in the hospital, from Marion Burton.
• Tayler Goodall for the four years of tremendous, record-setting, high school basketball
• at North, from Aunt Carol and Uncle Monte.
• Mason Reeves for scoring
• 10 of the team’s 17 points,
• from Granny.
• Barbara Dunham for the new clothes for Ashlynn and all your help, from Doug.
• firefighters that rescued
• the dog on Sunset Drive, from Brenda Ross.
• KarlyAnne Curtin for cheering on the Bull Dogs with your unbroken spirit, from
• your fans.
• Katie at Kroger for the beautiful cake and Joy at Sirloin Stockade for the wonderful service for my son David’s birthday, from Margie Peach.
• Onions to…
• the driver of the big
• silver SUV that pulled out into traffic on Third Street without even looking.
• parents who don’t use the family room at church when their children scream and cry during church services.
• business owner that won’t pay time-and-a-half and cheats employees out of hours.
• the new light bulbs that cannot be used in a lamp with timers and that can short out and start a fire.
• sports writer that blamed the Friday night loss on officiating when the coach should have
• made adjustments.
• newspaper who has published two major articles
• with the wrong photo attached both times.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.