Follow The Republic:
• Cindy at the west side Jay C for your cheerful assistance with the apples Tuesday, from Sheryl Foist.
• James Hamilton and Pat Whiteside for all they do for my Aunt Gladys.
• Guitar City and Kimble for a great guitar at a great price, along with wonderful customer service, from Dave Armuth.
• Chris and Greg for jumping my car in the Ivy Tech parking lot last week, from Bonnie.
• the school crossing guards, especially those near Schmitt Elementary, for always keeping our children safe no matter what the weather.
• all of the nurses and therapists on 7 Tower Rehab at Columbus Regional Hospital for exceptional care and personalities, from Jim Jackson.
• Gregg Rebber at Renner Body Shop for going out of his way, from a grateful friend/customer.
• the gas stations in Seymour who sell gas at $3.289 per gallon.
• Linda Mackey, Realtor at Century 21, for being the understanding person she is and who wants what is best for her client, from Terry Trowbride
• Phil Voss for assisting me in finding someone to repair my bathroom floor.
• Onions to…
• the school system for whipping students and parents into a stressed-out frenzy over a pointless standardized test.
• the coach for cruel and humiliating comments made at the banquet.
• people who don’t have a visible address.
• the driver of the dark red car who almost caused an accident passing another vehicle while turning into a westside establishment Tuesday morning.
• those who complain about infants crying during church worship and then wonder where all the young families have gone.
• people who steal collars off cats.
• whoever is cutting the large tree limbs and letting them fall in the yard of a senior citizen to cut up and move to the curb.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.