Follow The Republic:
• the westside Jay C staff for assuring that customers have minimal wait time in the checkout lines.
• the lady in the Toyota minivan at the McDonald’s downtown who paid for my order about 10:15 a.m. Wednesday.
• Tony, Mark, Donnie and the guys who fixed my van on short notice at Bob Poynter, from Julie Lowe.
• Bob Ward and staff at Noodles & Co. for their help with the benefit, from North High School Choir Department.
• Columbus North High School swimming and diving families for your kindness and thoughtful end-of-season gifts, from Sue.
• Lori Smith at Destinations for going above and beyond to help us with our airline tickets, from Jimmie and Reba McGaha.
• Richard Gold for his letter about leadership fundamentals.
• the lady with the houseplants who paid for my purchases at the eastside Walmart.
• Tim Jarnigan for his kindness and perseverance in taking care of our medical issues, from a satisfied customer.
• the workers at Bob Poynter’s on National Road who removed the bar from my Equinox on Wednesday.
• Onions to…
• newspaper delivery contractors in Taylorsville who do not put bags on papers and leave them hanging out of the box when it’s raining.
• the apartment complex for flying a torn and battered flag.
• those who married in the summer and have not yet sent out thank-you notes.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.