Follow The Republic:
• 6 Tower and 2 Tower nurses and Dr. Elliot at Columbus Regional Health for taking such good care of Doyle when he stayed.
• the stranger at Walgreens on National Road for the two packages of long-stem flowers that brightened my day, from Sharon.
• Mark Gorbett for his help, from John Tinkey.
• Red Lobster Manager Chad and helper Hillary for an awesome field trip, from First Presbyterian Preschool.
• Ms. Laker, art teacher at Taylorsville Elementary School, for caring about her students and love of teaching.
• Kathy Dell, the Parkside choir and the beautiful solo performances on Thursday night.
• Dr. Young for being a caring doctor and making my hand and wrist feel so much better, from Shelby Wente.
• Terry Sullivan for being so thoughtful all year long, removing snow and bringing the paper to our door.
• the couple who found our puppy out around the Bethany area.
• Hal G. Baker for his spot-on letter to the editor.
• the extremely helpful gentlemen and policemen who helped us when we had an accident around 11 a.m. Thursday, from the Barringers.
• the unknown lady for her kindness in paying for any child’s lunch accounts that were in the negative to bring them up to date at Schmitt School.
• Marty in the chemistry department at Columbus Regional Health for his kindness in making sure my tests got back to my doctor as quickly as possible, from Janie.
• Onions to…
• Indiana for being so stubborn on accepting gay marriage rights.
• the auto parts store that does not treat female customers with respect.
• the president for looking into people’s overtime pay.
• the overpaid coaches at the universities in Indiana.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.