Follow The Republic:
• Kay R. for all your help with everything, from Lisa and the boys.
• the law enforcement officer who pushed my car out of traffic and got me to the side of the road safely, from the lady in the blue car that broke down Friday morning on State Road 46 West.
• the nice man on South Brooks Street that took care of and saw to the return of my dog after he ran away Friday, from Debbie.
• cashier Pam at the eastside Walmart for doing such a great job Monday morning when she was the only cashier working, from a customer.
• Roxie Garber for taking me to Four Seasons and taking communion for my Mom and me to have on Sunday, from Rebecca Fenske.
• TT and the girls at Walmart for working so hard to retrieve my credit card after it fell between two large pieces of equipment, from Dorothy.
• Tom Jekel for his column Sunday regarding customer service, from a reader who agrees.
• David Tiede for his wonderful photo of the two camels in India published in Take Your Best Shot, from Pat McChesney.
• Onions to…
• people who leave their carts in the middle of the aisles at stores and walk away from them.
• not having a bail bondsman in Columbus.
• The Republic for getting the day wrong that Compost Toters and stacked brush are collected.
• gas stations in Columbus for charging 50 cents more for gas than in Seymour.
• the person entering a business knowing they are not wanted there.
• the driver of the white Honda Fit that did not want to wait his turn at the four-way stop at Rocky Ford Road.
• The Republic for not publishing the Jackson County police reports like they did in
• the past.
• whomever hit our Chevy Spark in Sam’s Club parking lot March 8 and left the scene.
• the company that can make a million dollars a year off the working people.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.