Follow The Republic:
• Amelia Thompson for making the gold honor roll at Parkside School, from Vickie and Steve.
• John Stephens on getting 600 pounds on squat five times at Franklin College, from Dad, Mom, Courtney, Canaan, Jazmine and Keighney.
• Brian Hannasch for his well-deserved promotion to CEO, from the D-4 Nation.
• Annette Martin at Parkside Court for your honesty, kindness and the help with our parents, from an appreciative family.
• David Dietrick from Lohmeyer, who came to my rescue on Saturday, his day off, from Susan Sublette.
• The Rev. William Stache for his inspiring letter to the editor.
• Cindy Poland for the great job on my son’s senior photos, from Wanda.
• Strawberry Fields in Hope for the great lunch and service, from the Crimson Chics Red Hat girls.
• Onions to…
• the person who stole my grandson’s pink Lebron James Breast Cancer Edition basketball shoes from Columbus Skateland.
• the many traffic signal sensors that do not work, especially in the early-morning hours.
• men who ignore their children for other women, thinking their own happiness comes first.
• Columbus City Council.
• the minister of music who does not include more familiar hymns in Sunday worship service.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.