Follow The Republic:
• Love Chapel for being a beacon of goodwill in our community.
• Colin Andrews for publicly recognizing God and his son Jesus as the source of his musical abilities when he pointed to the cross during the audience applause for his superb Lenten recital at First Presbyterian Church on Wednesday afternoon.
• Gary Kelsch for being the best dad and pappaw, from your kids and grandkids.
• the staff and employees, especially Phillip and Michael, at Max & Irma’s restaurant for helping the woman who was choking Wednesday evening, from the two couples in the front section of the restaurant.
• Jim and the two ladies at Sam’s Club who helped me with my phone problem, from Betty.
• the kind ladies from The Ridge that paid for our breakfast at McDonald’s on National Road.
• The Republic carrier Chrystal for getting my paper on my front porch in all kinds of weather, from Carol Thayer.
• Onions to…
• fast-food restaurants that are no longer fast.
• the Beam Road traffic light for always being red, and no one ever going or coming from Beam Road onto 25th Street.
• those who show favoritism in the workplace.
• candidates who have photos of themselves in uniform on political signs.
• the west side gas stations for gas price gouging.
• whoever did not tell us to delay our trash pickup day.
• The Republic for printing the wrong Tuesday Mix and Match lotto numbers.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.