Follow The Republic:
• Martha and the kind ladies at Marci’s Beauty Salon for helping a patron in need.
• the county garage for their quick response to patching some potholes in Harvest Meadows addition.
• Richard and Peggy Dunlevy for being the best grandparents/great-grandparents anyone could ask for, from Kaylan and Jada Fields.
• William Davis for his excellent letter to the editor concerning John Krull.
• Robin White at CVS Westhill for being so helpful and making me a happy customer.
• Onions to…
• the person in the blue Dodge Caliber who threw litter out of the car at the corner of Washington and National.
• The Republic for printing an Onion stereotyping men.
• the tornado siren operators for not having sirens loud enough to be heard by everyone indoors.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.