Follow The Republic:
• Theresa at the eastside Walmart on Sunday for her upbeat, friendly and helpful service.
• the Zieglers for picking up trash along County Road 650E.
• the mayor for skillfully budgeting city funds so that our parks and streets can finally be repaired after years of deferred maintenance.
• Molly at AMC Columbus for great customer service and investigating the issue with our stubs card being tied to an incorrect email address, from Wendi.
• Brian R. Bailey for making the dean’s list, from the family.
• Victory Gymnastics Academy Level 8, 9 and 10 gymnasts for their great success at Sunday’s state meet in Madison.
• C4 Welding Fabrication team, Kenny, Archie and Roy for winning gold at the State Skills Competition, from proud parents.
• Savannah at Bed, Bath and Beyond for her excellent help, from a grateful customer.
• Carrie, dental hygienist, for making a special trip to Four Seasons with items I needed from the dental office, from Mary Fenske.
• Frank Anderson Tire for their work ethic and kindness to the community, from a faithful customer.
• Andy Robbins for his letter to the editor.
• Kira Birdsong at Total Tan for going above and beyond her job, from Linda Foster.
• the two young ladies who started my car last night at Musillami’s, from Emily Fowler.
• The Republic for excellent customer service.
• fabulous North and EAst gymnasts for doing a great job, from Sheila Diewert.
• Onions to…
• the taxi company that never came to pick me up.
• those who don’t realize that it isn’t easy for a fast-food restaurant to be fast when some employees don’t show up and customers change orders suddenly.
• shop owners who cut employee health insurance.
• The Republic for supporting homosexual behavior by printing only comments and articles putting homosexuality in either a positive or sympathetic light, and not printing anything that labels the behavior as sinful and perverted.
• local gas station whose
• per-gallon price is 30 cents higher than other local stations.
• gas prices that are 23 cents above the national average again.
• landlords who jack up the rent so high that those on disability cannot afford to rent their apartments or houses.
• the restaurant that has workers sweeping around tables while customers are eating.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.