Follow The Republic:
• Aaron Sizemore for a great job of preaching and teaching
• this past week at the World
• of Pentecost.
• Jerry Durham and John Schoonover for using your snowblowers on both sides of
• the sidewalks, from your mail carrier, Holly.
• Ron Arnold for the great Take Your Best Shot photo of the tree in Joshua Tree National Park published Tuesday, from Jim Willis.
• Tayler Goodall on a great interview with the news media at Florida Gulf Coast University, from Aunt Carol and Uncle Monte.
• Judy for all the snacks, from Mom, David and Steven.
• Dave Mensendiek on your retirement from Repp and Mundt Inc. after 52 years of service, from all your fellow employees.
• Ed Niespodziani for your generous donations of the woodwork and “American Pie” memorabilia for our fundraising raffle, from the CNHS Interact Club.
• Mason Engel for making the Purdue dean’s list and passing the MENSA test, from your family.
• Maria Jatris for all your help when we get busy at Lincoln Square, from Jenni.
• Pam for being the best cashier at the eastside Walmart.
• Columbus North coaches and wrestling team for inviting
• me to the banquet and for the
• gift, from bus driver 234,
• Charlene Bryant.
• Lacy Armstrong for the pretty flowers and the service rendered, from Pat Stofer.
• Jennifer Bucy at Sam’s Club Hearing Aid Center for a job well done, from Butch Wheeler.
• Danny and Velda Johnson for a wonderful time in Daytona, from Joy and Kevin.
• Onions to…
• the school corporation for putting kids’ needs second to the ego of their principals.
• the spring for letting the political signs come up before the flowers.
• The Republic for printing the left-wing garbage from the Los Angeles Times.
• those who post hurtful comments about gays.
• the website that criticizes local agencies that help those
• in need.
• shopping malls and other large businesses that have huge potholes in their parking lots that need to be repaired.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.