Follow The Republic:
• Yats, Pucchini’s, Noodles & Company, Tropical Smoothie, Viewpoint Books, Lockett’s Ladies Shop, Family Video and Texas Roadhouse for donating prizes for our fundraising raffle, from Columbus North Interact Club.
• Gov. Pence for protecting our educational freedom in Indiana, from a teacher and mother.
• Annie, cashier at Marsh, for her courteous and friendly service, from a grateful customer.
• George and Margie for sharing their meatloaf, from Aaron and Kathi Williamson.
• Onions to…
• the gaudy election yard signs that are starting to appear in conspicuous places.
• those who think homosexuality is sinful and perverted.
• the city for giving up a huge parking lot when there is such a parking crisis downtown.
• elected officials focused on re-election versus providing leadership.
• the manager of a trailer court that does nothing about leaves in the vacant lots.
• the business that advertises help wanted but never calls back for a second interview.
• the driver of the large white truck for speeding and crossing across aisles in a shopping center parking lot.
• the gas company that guessed at my February bill and tripled it from my January bill.
• anyone who supports a wheel tax or any other new tax.
• the city for not having
• a YMCA.
• stores that stock merchandise on shelves that are too high up to reach.
• the fitness center that opens late one day a week.
• the newspaper that is never on the side of the bewildered taxpayer.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.