Follow The Republic:
• Pastor Chris, the doctors, the very prompt EMTs and wonderful church friends for their care and support during the medical emergency at First United Methodist Church on Sunday, from Karen and Bill.
• Tom Dell for his outstanding explanation about the downtown parking challenges and how the recommendations from the study work together.
• motor carrier Buddy for an outstanding job delivering The Republic on the west side with timeliness and placement, from two seniors who appreciate your service and dedication.
• the soccer coaches who had the good sense to cancel or shorten their games on Saturday morning.
• the nice lady at the laundromat in Taylorsville for washing and drying our comforter.
• the lady in the blue Jeep Liberty who paid for our meal at the McDonald’s drive-thru Saturday afternoon, from Shelby and grandma.
• Onions to…
• soccer officials who did not cancel games Saturday morning, making kids play in the freezing rain.
• government officials responsible for the huge potholes that bent the rim on my car.
• whomever took my $40 from the self checkout machine.
• the restaurant that serves soured ice cream.
• people for not using the Custer-Nugent Performance Hall to its fullest potential yet wanting to build a new one.
• city officials who once more pulled a surprise on a committee.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.