Follow The Republic:
• Ms. Spurgeon and the phenomenal Columbus Christian students for their hard work in getting WIC successfully moved into the United Way building, from Volunteer Action Center.
• Dr. Stephen Brueggemann for showing your concern and follow-up, from Connie Crouch and Elizabeth Caffee.
• Dr. Kelly Douglas and Ann for the quick appointment and taking care of a possible serious problem with my eyes, and to Ann for caring and knowing there was a problem, from Joann Simpson.
• the gentleman in the parking lot at Rural King who got the bag of fertilizer out of the cart and put it in my car for me,
• from Eileen.
• Shanda Sasse at The Commons and Jeff Logston at City Hall for being so helpful and accommodating in allowing us to display preschool and pre-K artwork celebrating April as “Month of the Young Child,” from the 0-8 Consortium.
• Coca-Cola for your donations to the Bill Rogers Classic concessions, from the Bartholomew County 4-H Fair Board.
• Micah and Brien for taking the time to bring me lunch and eat with me, from Mom.
• First United Methodist Church for hosting the Beautiful You lock-in and Sarah Campbell and helpers for all the work they did.
• The Republic for Sunday’s editorial about the lack of responsible leadership from appointed and elected officials
• in Columbus.
• EMTs, ER doctors, nurses and staff on 4 Tower for excellent care and service, from Deb.
• the nice person that left the new flag at our door, from the Mitchells.
• county highway department for its prompt attention to a big mud hole, from Elizabeth.
• Onions to…
• the 40-and-over city softball league being canceled due to lack of participation.
• the neighbors who don’t bring their dog in when he barks nonstop.
• corporations that do not recognize inadequate school leaders and let the great leaders move on.
• parents who watch spring soccer from the warmth and dryness of their cars.
• the dog walker who allows the dog to make excrement deposits beside and in front of my newspaper and mailbox.
• the large trailer park that charges high lot rent but won’t fix the potholes that tear up cars and bend rims.
• those who complain about everything.
• those who take children out in freezing rain to play games.
• the tire store for bullying female customers.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.