Follow The Republic:
• Christina and Kayla for
• their wonderful job volunteering and moving WIC into the United Way building, from Volunteer Action Center.
• Downtown Dairy Queen for your donations to the Bill Rogers Classic concessions, from Bartholomew County 4-H Fair Board.
• the ladies of Family and Social Services of Bartholomew County for helping me with the complications with the insurance for my son, from a thankful mother.
• the local radio stations, the Hope Star Journal, The Republic, Jewell-Rittman Funeral Home and the Clay Township Fire Department for their help with publicity for our recent fish fry, from Petersville United Methodist Church.
• The Republic carrier, Tina, for the kitty treats for our cat who greets her every morning at the window, from the Mihaljevics.
• Roxena at the bank for all your help, from Alisha and family.
• Yats Restaurant downtown for the great food, friendly service and accommodating our large lunch group, from the Girls
• Lunch Bunch.
• Dustie at Thomasson Thomasson Long & Guthrie
• for being so helpful, from
• Kayla Bryant.
• Cathy for a deserving promotion and Geneva for great customer satisfaction at the west side Walmart, from Gary Smith.
• our sons, Tim and Kenny, for the 50th anniversary party at the Pines, from Ronnie and Sharon.
• Michelle at Laura Bracken’s dental office for being so kind, patient and doing an amazing job, from Brittany Siegelin.
• Erynn Shaw for winning and the double home run and the school record, from Bonnie, Leslie, Lexi and Bryce.
• Karl Eichel for being so kind in the process of fixing my electrical problem, from Carol.
• Duke Energy for trimming a dangerous tree.
• Steve Shafer for a doing a wonderful job on my yard, from Terry Trimpe.
• Onions to…
• the plant manager and the production manager who allow their supervisors to harass employees and do nothing about it.
• parents that block traffic by parking at the bus stop, blocking traffic at a busy intersection.
• the city for not fixing the flooding problem on Central north of Rocky Ford.
• the landlord who has not cleaned up debris from renters who moved out months ago and the city for not doing anything about it.
• the county for not taking care of the burned house on Deaver Road after several complaints.
• the fast-food restaurant for running out of breakfast
• 45 minutes early.
• bossy women that whine about being bullied.
• all the people who throw their trash out along county roads southwest of Columbus.
• those littering Sawin Drive with plastic wine bottles.
• The Republic for no front page mention of the happenings at Fort Hood, Texas.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.