Follow The Republic:
• Junior Leaders and Erika Bonnett for all your help with the Bill Rogers Classic, from the Bartholomew County 4-H Fair Board.
• my neighbors, Pete, Cindy, Janet and Bob for helping keep food, and Brigid and Tim for last- minute food pickup and delivery, from Ann.
• Robert Hay Smith, Terry Clark, Cottonpatch and all performers for an amazing musical tribute to Leon Russell at Harlequin Theatre on Saturday evening, from Gloria Nelson-Steyer.
• Brandon for putting new brakes on our car, from Kenny and Sue.
• Officer Alyson Rech for all the help last Thursday, from Sophia.
• the kind lady who stopped on River Road for lending me her cellphone to help me get out of my predicament, from the very grateful driver of the blue pickup.
• Psi Iota Xi Thrift Shop ladies for their continuing effort to donate clothing and miscellaneous goods to the Orphan Grain Train for distribution to people in need.
• the kind lady at Huck’s in Hope for calling the wildlife center for me.
• Linda at Legends Beauty Shop for her thoughtfulness and caring and for all the rides back and forth on Saturday, from Terry Trimpe.
• Onions to…
• greedy dealers that buy carts of merchandise to resell from thrift stores.
• owners of the bull that was out all day Sunday and charged and bucked toward a woman walking her dog.
• uncouth people who empty their trash in grocery store parking lots.
• the cafeteria boss who does not treat the workers right.
• The Republic for not covering the outstanding historical fashion show and open house of the Hawcreek Heritage Center.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!