Follow The Republic:
• Junior Leaders and Erika Bonnett for all your help with the Bill Rogers Classic, from the Bartholomew County 4-H Fair Board.
• my neighbors, Pete, Cindy, Janet and Bob for helping keep food, and Brigid and Tim for last- minute food pickup and delivery, from Ann.
• Robert Hay Smith, Terry Clark, Cottonpatch and all performers for an amazing musical tribute to Leon Russell at Harlequin Theatre on Saturday evening, from Gloria Nelson-Steyer.
• Brandon for putting new brakes on our car, from Kenny and Sue.
• Officer Alyson Rech for all the help last Thursday, from Sophia.
• the kind lady who stopped on River Road for lending me her cellphone to help me get out of my predicament, from the very grateful driver of the blue pickup.
• Psi Iota Xi Thrift Shop ladies for their continuing effort to donate clothing and miscellaneous goods to the Orphan Grain Train for distribution to people in need.
• the kind lady at Huck’s in Hope for calling the wildlife center for me.
• Linda at Legends Beauty Shop for her thoughtfulness and caring and for all the rides back and forth on Saturday, from Terry Trimpe.
• Onions to…
• greedy dealers that buy carts of merchandise to resell from thrift stores.
• owners of the bull that was out all day Sunday and charged and bucked toward a woman walking her dog.
• uncouth people who empty their trash in grocery store parking lots.
• the cafeteria boss who does not treat the workers right.
• The Republic for not covering the outstanding historical fashion show and open house of the Hawcreek Heritage Center.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.