Follow The Republic:
• Kelby Bennett for the beautiful barn quilts you made for our buildings, from the Bartholomew County 4-H Fair Board.
• Julie Hoene and the ladies of the county Home Ec group for donating to Orphan Grain Train their leftover goods after their recent huge rummage sale, held at the 4-H Fairgrounds.
• Jimmy Sidebottom for always being there, from Joanna Gearhart.
• Dr. Michael Young for being the best doctor in Columbus, from one of your patients.
• Debbie Harmon for her great idea and efforts to make a Young Hoosier book video for the school libraries, from your fellow library workers.
• Bob Aldridge and Terry for all your help in so many ways, from Loretta Pruitt.
• Robert at the library for being so kind to me, from Sharon Phillips.
• Julie and Abigail Beerwart for sharing their gift with those at Hickory Creek last Friday.
• all the parents on Dawson Street, especially Jessie P., Melissa P.
• and Missy A., for helping your children’s bus drivers during the recent flooding on the street.
• Marco’s Pizza for the dinner offering and hospitality and the use of the party room for Brody’s birthday on Saturday, from the Watsons.
• Onions to…
• the driver of the white vehicle that was passing on a curve in my lane on State Road 11 on Monday afternoon.
• the person who drove in the exit and got out of the car at the school drop-off.
• ugly candidate signs in people’s yards.
• our newspaper for being rolled too tight to unroll and read.
• the church that has more than one parking lot and does not allow the public to park in the lots but whose members use other public parking spaces, taking these away from non-church members.
• the person who hit two squirrels on front of our house on County Road 1000N on Tuesday.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.