Follow The Republic:
• Dr. Michael Young for being so caring and always having time to listen to your patients, from another one of your patients.
• Kroger for the donation to the ARC I Can 5K and Autism Family
• Fun Walk, from the hospitality committee.
• George Albers for his excellent letter about rights and health care, from a fellow concerned citizen.
• Athens Animal Clinic for the kindness shown when we had to put our dog to sleep on Friday, from the Lunsfords.
• Eric Grayson, for the wonderful article about the Crump Theatre, from Shirley Wilson.
• Jason and Alyson for helping me clean up my yard, from Sandy.
• The Big Cheese sandwich shop for being so great with our daughter, from Dom Glover.
• pre-K for All.
• all the residents at Fairington Apartments in building 24 for the help with the dinner.
• Betty Kelly for getting the job at Casey’s General Store, from an appreciative customer.
• Jay Heater for the article “What’s in a name?” for the great insight into sports being taken too seriously, from a fan.
• everyone who helped with my
• surprise birthday party, from Jim Romine.
• Martha Knox and family for always being so kind and bringing me a fish dinner, from Joy Jacobs.
• Onions to…
• the political sign taped to the artistic bike racks downtown.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.