Follow The Republic:
• Tammy, Tonda and Wally at Esquire Hair Design on 17th Street for excellent customer service and consistently good haircuts, from Paul and Melinda Johnson.
• Joshua Gray for making the honor roll at Columbus Signature Academy, from all the family.
• Eshaan Mehta for receiving gold honor roll at Parkside Elementary school, from Kashmira and Sandeep Mehta.
• the Humane Society and the Sheriff’s Department for bringing Sissy and Rudy home, from Joan Hall.
• State Sen. Greg Walker for his kindness, from John Tinkey.
• Eric Grayson for the inspired and thoughtful letter about the Crump Theatre, from someone who agrees wholeheartedly.
• Hannah Fay Weddle for making the honor roll, from Mom and Pop Weddle.
• Levi Fisher for helping Robert Roberts when his vehicle was broken down at Lowe’s, from the Roberts family.
• Jake Baker for making the honor roll at CSA Lincoln.
• Brown County veterinarian Dr. Brewster for the excellent care of Bentley, from Norma Gentry.
• Dr. Michael Young for taking time to listen to me, from Evelyn F.
• Joe Pools LLC for getting our hot tub up and running in a timely fashion, from Rick and Sue Berburg
• Onions to…
• people who litter.
• the rude nursery worker.
• Columbus for promoting the same tired leadership rather than providing opportunity to the great talents of other generations chomping at the bit to get involved.
• drivers who don’t realize you must come to a full stop before turning on a red light.
• the person or persons who beat the stray cat and left it on my porch.
• The Republic for referring Sunday to the uniform of Navy veteran Raymond Minor as “garb,” which is disrespectful.
• all the political signs trashing the look of our beautiful city.
• the person who kept looking at his phone during the Park Board meeting.
• the fast-food restaurant with only one cashier taking orders on a busy Sunday morning.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!