Follow The Republic:
• Mayor Brown for her commitment to making the Crump a “first-rate performing art facility” in her State of the City address.
• the gentleman in the black SUV for paying for my coffee at the Starbucks on National Road on Wednesday morning, from Sandy.
• the Mock family for their kindness, from a friend.
• Bruce of Bay Corp. for taking care of more than just our yard, but our family as well, from the Rodriguez family on Timbercrest.
• John W. Jr. and Debbie Matthews for dedicating his organ recital at Grace Lutheran to worship God and sharing three of their commissioned compositions designed to expand Lutheran hymn tune-based instrumental and choral compositions.
• Nyra Miller and The Knitters Nook for wonderful customer service, from a happy customer.
• Terry Whittaker for his excellent letter pointing out that the Arts District has a strong emphasis on supporting and encouraging local talent, from Sherry Stark.
• Columbus Regional Hospital emergency room staff for the excellent care and compassion I received, from Bill Mahoney.
• fantastic Parkside PTO for the staff appreciation luncheon.
• Debbie Greene at Richards Elementary for always being helpful and thoughtful, from Betsy Larson.
• Mark Lazell and Angie Penrose for the great trip to Nashville, Tenn., from Randy and Tammie Pool.
• McKayla Merino for making the gold honor roll again, from all the family.
• Onions to…
• political candidates that send fundraising and support letters only addressed to the male in the household.
• people who stand and watch others try to get a handicapped person through a door.
• people who make fun of others singing in church.
• people who discuss private patient hospital information in violation of the HIPAA Act.
• no banners on the poles on Washington Street and still having Christmas trees up on the corners.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!