Follow The Republic:
• BCSC band directors for taking the time to organize and put on a wonderful Band Spectacular, from an impressed parent.
• the awesome style show and the opening of the Hawcreek History Center, from the Tedder family.
• Steve Kessler for the beautiful Easter lily and for the awesome ride in your new car, from Barb and Gordon Schnadinger.
• Milo Smith for attending the Ivy Tech School of Education Advisory Committee meeting and discussing education issues, from Brenda Ragle.
• the students and staff at Hope Elementary School for outstanding IREAD-3 test results, one question away from 100 percent passing, from Kathy Griffey.
• Danielle from Fantastic Sams for the good job on my hair, from Sharon Huff.
• the lovely couple who paid for our dinner Saturday evening at Red Lobster, from the Weddles.
• everyone who participated in making my 98th birthday so joyous, from Jewel Lucas.
• the man who helped our father last Saturday morning at the library.
• Mandy for always making Mickey look so handsome.
• Anthony Smith for working on my car and getting my lawnmower going, from Linda Mouser.
• Onions to…
• the unqualified people trying to buy an election by putting campaign signs everywhere.
• the political candidate who voted to continue the government shutdown, which would have led to potential financial ruin for all of us, yet wants to return to the same office.
• the city for creating artificial potholes by allowing pavement to be overlaid without raising manhole covers accordingly.
• the bartender for being rude and threatening to customers.
• The Republic for only publishing positive community feedback comments to the mayor’s speech when there were many unflattering comments as well.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.