Follow The Republic:
• Kindred Nursing Home for your great Easter egg hunt with tons of great prizes, from Kari Somerman.
• The Republic for the excellent editorial pointing out the importance of supporting funding for our neediest children to attend prekindergarten, from Sherry Stark.
• Andy Craig and the Parkside Baptist Church choir for a beautiful Easter cantata musical, from a blessed deacon and spouse.
• the fifth-grade students and teachers at Columbus Signature Academy for the fabulous presentation on the United States, from the Columbus Newcomers Club.
• all the first responders who came Sunday morning for my Dad, from Rhonda Brown.
• John and Ronda Cox for the wonderful Easter dinner for 87, from Aunt Neva.
• Onions to…
• yet another season where bicyclists don’t obey the rules of
• the road.
• husbands who cannot wish their wives happy anniversary.
• the country neighbor who plays really loud music with no consideration for the rest of
• the neighborhood.
• the so-called professional mowing service that blows grass into the streets and neighbors’ flower beds.
• any elected official who switches parties.
• the person who keyed my car in Edinburgh.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2016 The Republic, a publication of AIM Media Indiana unless otherwise noted.