Follow The Republic:
• Golden Corral for its generous and delicious donation to our Spring Fling concession stand to raise funds for our Chicago field trip, from CSA Fodrea’s sixth-grade students and facilitators.
• Ralph, the light guy at the Marathon gas station, for graciously helping me when I was in some almost-serious trouble, from Jessica Erdmann.
• those drivers who stopped on the oncoming side of the road for my stepfather’s funeral procession.
• Columbus Regional Hospital’s 5 Tower and Marr Road Rehab Center for the gifts and luncheon recognizing Volunteer Week, from the volunteers.
• everyone who performed at and attended my senior project Monday night, from Lauren Thompson.
• the Coca-Cola plant for replacing my flat soda can twice.
• our Skyview neighbors who came to my aid and went to find Max after my fall, from Alice.
• Jean Terpstra for offering me a Band-Aid and a ride back to my car when she noticed me hobbling from a blister I developed while distributing door hangers for a political candidate, from Deb Perr.
• Linda Cleland for the great visit and tour of Windy Hill Farm, from P.A. and C.K.W.
• all of our wonderful friends and neighbors for all the prayers, food and work they have done to help us during this time of John’s accident, from John and Judy Littlejohn.
• Brother Scott Senior at the World of Pentecost Church for the awesome March 30 sermon.
• Mark and Gina Chapple for always having a wonderful Easter dinner and egg hunt at their house, from the George family.
• Mike and Diana Bova for helping my mother when my father fell, from Denise Thomson.
• Sandy in the computer department at the library for her time, patience and knowledge in assisting a patron, from Fran Simmermaker.
• Lt. Matt Myers and Capt. Michael Richardson of Columbus Police Department for their assistance, from John Tinkey.
• Michelle Williams for taking time from a busy schedule to retrieve and print the pictures, from Mom.
• the person who turned in my purse at the eastside Walmart on Saturday.
• Randel and Sheila for all the good deeds you have done for us, from Bob and Karen.
• Chuck and Martha Butler for the Happy Easter greetings with my Easter morning Republic.
• Onions to…
• the person at the presentation who took the message off-topic with extreme religious views and caused several people to walk out of a beautiful event.
• the school district for spending millions to make schools more secure, only to leave doors unlocked.
• schools that send home class pictures that were not ordered.
• medical building whose heavy exterior double doors are not suitable for handicapped or geriatric patients.
• local used-car lot that sells nothing but lemons.
• the number of substitute teachers needed every day because of absenteeism.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.