Follow The Republic:
• Sirloin Stockade for their generous and yummy donation to our Spring Fling concession stand to raise funds for our Chicago field trip, from CSA Fodrea’s sixth-grade students and facilitators.
• Mary Jane at Target for being so helpful and patient last Friday morning, from Jessica Erdmann.
• Nurse Ferrell for all your care, help and compassion during my outpatient visit, from Karen.
• the Columbus Police Department officer running radar on Second Street about 9 p.m. Tuesday for pulling over the SUV going 50 to 60 mph in the 30 mph zone.
• Dr. Melissa Almarales for the wonderful and perfect vision prescription, from Marie.
• Linda at Kroger on National Road for going above and beyond when I called looking for my missing hubby, from Alison.
• the W.D. Richards staff for the delicious food and numerous gifts for Administrative Professionals Day, from Michelle Emmert, Kathy Smith and Debbie Greene.
• Jay Phelps for the prompt replacement of my yard sign that was damaged by the wind, from the homeowner near 17th Street.
• Q-MIX and Tropical Smoothie for the delicious breakfast, from the day shift at the 911 Center.
• Dave Wright for helping your neighbors, from your neighbors.
• Columbus Fire Station No. 4 for taking the time to talk to my 3-year-old and letting him sit in the firetruck, which made his day, from Mandey Mitchell.
• St. Peter’s Lutheran Church for the uplifting and inspiring Easter worship services, the outstanding music and Pastor Teike’s powerful, risen Christ message, from the Ernst families.
• Lori at the post office for her joyful, great help in mailing packages to Australia on two different days, from Betty.
• Bethel Baptist Church members for the beautiful Good Friday services, from Mary.
• Bob Nitterhouse for fixing our flag at MFG Furniture.
• Dale Fleetwood for the beautiful daffodils on U.S. 31 and County Road 600S, from your neighbors.
• Daryle and Susie for inviting me to Easter dinner with the Wetherald and Enoch families, from Doris.
• Whipker’s for the beautiful hanging basket I won at their open house, from Linda.
• the nice gentleman in the truck who jump-started my battery Wednesday afternoon at the root beer stand.
• Angie at Verizon for her patience in getting the number changed, from Jordan.
• Onions to…
• Columbus for trying so hard to make the community welcoming yet making longtime residents feel unwelcome.
• the school corporation for lack of concern and communication regarding the safety of our children.
• local churches for claiming to love and help people, but when they are asked for assistance, they refuse.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2014 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.