Follow The Republic:
• Sirloin Stockade for their generous and yummy donation to our Spring Fling concession stand to raise funds for our Chicago field trip, from CSA Fodrea’s sixth-grade students and facilitators.
• Mary Jane at Target for being so helpful and patient last Friday morning, from Jessica Erdmann.
• Nurse Ferrell for all your care, help and compassion during my outpatient visit, from Karen.
• the Columbus Police Department officer running radar on Second Street about 9 p.m. Tuesday for pulling over the SUV going 50 to 60 mph in the 30 mph zone.
• Dr. Melissa Almarales for the wonderful and perfect vision prescription, from Marie.
• Linda at Kroger on National Road for going above and beyond when I called looking for my missing hubby, from Alison.
• the W.D. Richards staff for the delicious food and numerous gifts for Administrative Professionals Day, from Michelle Emmert, Kathy Smith and Debbie Greene.
• Jay Phelps for the prompt replacement of my yard sign that was damaged by the wind, from the homeowner near 17th Street.
• Q-MIX and Tropical Smoothie for the delicious breakfast, from the day shift at the 911 Center.
• Dave Wright for helping your neighbors, from your neighbors.
• Columbus Fire Station No. 4 for taking the time to talk to my 3-year-old and letting him sit in the firetruck, which made his day, from Mandey Mitchell.
• St. Peter’s Lutheran Church for the uplifting and inspiring Easter worship services, the outstanding music and Pastor Teike’s powerful, risen Christ message, from the Ernst families.
• Lori at the post office for her joyful, great help in mailing packages to Australia on two different days, from Betty.
• Bethel Baptist Church members for the beautiful Good Friday services, from Mary.
• Bob Nitterhouse for fixing our flag at MFG Furniture.
• Dale Fleetwood for the beautiful daffodils on U.S. 31 and County Road 600S, from your neighbors.
• Daryle and Susie for inviting me to Easter dinner with the Wetherald and Enoch families, from Doris.
• Whipker’s for the beautiful hanging basket I won at their open house, from Linda.
• the nice gentleman in the truck who jump-started my battery Wednesday afternoon at the root beer stand.
• Angie at Verizon for her patience in getting the number changed, from Jordan.
• Onions to…
• Columbus for trying so hard to make the community welcoming yet making longtime residents feel unwelcome.
• the school corporation for lack of concern and communication regarding the safety of our children.
• local churches for claiming to love and help people, but when they are asked for assistance, they refuse.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!