Follow The Republic:
• Emma Kathleen Jenkins for achieving a perfect score on the IREAD-3 test, from her very proud family.
• Scott McCloskey for all you do, from Shannon.
• the cashier named Evelyn for fantastic customer service.
• Judy Secrest and her crew doing a great job with the Ice Show costumes.
• Larry Gearries for being the kind, helpful neighbor everyone likes to have and for prepping the garden plot for me, from Connie.
• Steve and Susan Gobert for the sweet card and message, from Kate Hehe.
• every citizen who has the good sense, initiative and courage to change political parties once they realize that the former party is headed in the wrong direction.
• Daniel, Dane, Tristan and Ty for doing a hockey routine in the ice show with only one day’s notice.
• Sheila Moss for my Bible, from Sherry Suns.
• thoughtful man ahead of me at west Walmart Subway who bought my lunch on Wednesday.
• Milo Smith for the great message to our Sunday school class at First Christian Church on Easter Sunday, from everyone at the 3M class.
• the young lady attendant at Swifty for checking on me after shouting and stuff from another motorist, from the great-grandmother in the silver car.
• Tim at Grass Luvers for going above and beyond fixing my commercial mower, from Larry Rudd.
• Kayla and Geneva for great customer service in the westside Walmart deli.
• Evelyn at the eastside big-box store for her quick and friendly service to two customers Thursday afternoon.
• Fishers Flower Basket for the flower bouquet Thursday morning, from Pearl Moody.
• Don Muir for mowing our lawn when our lawnmower would not start, from Oren and Wilma.
• Joey, Mandy, Keegan, Grayson, Jackson and Lila-Rain for the awesome Easter dinner, egg hunt and games, from Mamaw Rennie, Pop, Nana, Tommy and the rest of the family.
• the nice lady who paid for my gas Wednesday at Swifty.
• all the local nursing homes that had Easter egg hunts,
• Paul Wendel and staff at Quick Signs for the awesome logo, from D. Burch Concrete.
• Onions to…
• the person in Decatur County who continues to remove and tamper with campaign literature.
• the company that gives out healthy snacks for those who work overtime and a poor incentive bonus.
• The Republic employee who would not put the birthday of a deceased person in Around Town.
• those who do not pick up their trash along the People Trails.
• the law enforcement in plain clothes for carrying guns that could be seen by children in a local restaurant.
• those with a strong odor of cigarettes.
• the driver who was heard yelling at a woman because she did not make a left turn into oncoming traffic.
• the gas station for charging too much for a one-gallon gas can.
Think your friends should see this? Share it with them!
All content copyright ©2015 The Republic, a division of Home News Enterprises unless otherwise noted.